The coziest button-up pajamas, nursing mama must-haves, superhero baby care essentials—our 2020 list has everything you need for a smooth hospital stay! Take a peek at the video below for our full checklist (modeled by a M+A twin mama), and don’t forget to share with any expecting friends.
- A comfy robe and button-up pajamas you won’t mind taking a few pictures in.
Our pick: Yumi Kim Dream Lover Robe; Cosabella pajamas from Nordstrom
- Super soft essentials to dress and cuddle your baby with.
Our pick: Monica + Andy Hospital Cuddle Box (the perfect bundle: a Coming Home Blanket, Top Knot Cap, and Hello Baby Top and Pant).
- Newborn diapers and wipes gentle enough for baby’s delicate skin.
Our pick: The Honest Company Diapers and Wipes
- On-the-go hand sanitizer for visitors.
Our pick: Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer
- Pacifiers to soothe over fussy moments.
Our pick: Smilo pacifiers—or whatever baby likes! It can help to bring a few options.
- Breastfeeding essentials for nursing mamas.
Our pick: The Honest Company Organic Nipple Balm; ThirdLove Nursing Bra
- Slip-on shoes and grippy socks for chilly hospital floors.
Our pick: Lucky Honey Boyfriend Grip Socks, Allbirds Wool Loungers
- The smartest little tools to keep mom and baby comfortable.
Our pick: The Windi by Fridababy (natural gas relief for your little); The Fridet from Fridababy (for mom’s post-delivery healing).
- A fits-everything, easy-to-roll suitcase (for your trip of a lifetime). Our Pick: The Carry-On by AWAY
Happy packing, Mama!