Welcome to Mom’s the Word! We know you’re busy, so we’ve distilled this week’s top headlines in motherhood into this quick recap. Here’s all the news you need to know now:
- Is there another Kardashian kid coming soon? Kim Kardashian just revealed that Scott Disick allegedly wants to have more kids with Kourtney Kardashian. And here’s the kicker: Kourtney is apparently open to having more babies as well. Time will tell!
- Staying within those weight gain guidelines during pregnancy can be tough — but according to a new study, the secret to avoiding excess gains may be in a piece of technology. The study found positive results after giving a group access to nutritional counseling and a smartphone app.
- If you have ground beef in your freezer, you may want to check it. There’s a recent E. Coli outbreak linked to meat sold at several retailers. Be especially careful if you’re pregnant!
- Kate Hudson is ready to give birth. But instead of eating spicy foods or bouncing on a birthing ball, she’s eyeing an unconventional labor induction method: The actress reportedly asked Reese Witherspoon to bring her a shot of whiskey to get things going.
- Giselle Bündchen makes it look easy, but she admitted that even she struggled to adjust to her role as a mother. “I kind of lost myself. It was like a part of me died,” the model wrote in her memoir, Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life.